"Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are facilitating our participants with a virtual presentation. Faculty member's registration fees will be 80 USD and student's fees will be 60 USD. Their papers will be considered for free of cost publication in Peer-Reviewed Journals."
International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics, Education & Law which will be held in Frankfurt, Germany on April 22, 2021. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers, and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations, and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted a significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Mathematics, Statistics, Education & Law fields.
"Due to current conditions, we will facilitate our participants through virtual/online presentations with less fee, after virtual/ online presentations we will publish their papers in our associated journals which are indexed in SCOPUS, WoS, Google Scholar, DOAJ, J-Gate, WorldCat ."
- ONLINE (video presentation with Zoom/Skype)
- OFFLINE (creating PowerPoint presentation without/with recorded voice for conference participants)
to the abstract submission online form. Contributions to ICMSEL 2021 (abstracts)
should only be submitted online.
Click the link below
We provide Proofreading, Plagiarism & Article Modification Services for Easy & Fast Publication in SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, Elsevier-SSRN, Taylor & Francis, ESCI indexed journals.
SCOPE & BENEFITS
- Each Paper will be published in the Conference Proceeding with an ISBN No.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- All paper have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
- Selected papers will be published in SCOPUS, Elsevier, Web of Science & ESCI indexed International Journals.
- One Best Presenter Award will be selected from each oral session. The Certificate for Best Presenter award will be awarded during the presentation session on Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 18 March 2021
Acceptance notification: Within 5 days of submission
Last date of Registration: 2 April 2021
Full paper submission deadline: 7 April 2021 (optional*)
(*For journal publication only according to the options given in registration page)
Date of Conference: 22 April 2021
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) a Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Prof.(Dr.)Ashraf M. A. Ahmad
Princess Sumya University for Technology, Amman
The Loseph Wibowo Center for Advanced Learning, Jakarta, Indonesia
ICMSEL Conference: is the World's largest Non-profitable professional organization meant for research development and promotion in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Business, Marketing, Statistics & Mathematics, Economics, Social Science, Agriculture, Biology, Environmental & Plant Science, Medical & Health Science.